Terms of Service
By using the propertyleasemanager.com web site ("Service"), Property Lease Manager Android app ("App") or
any services of CyberLoft, ("Property Lease Manager"), you (the user of the Service,
such user's successors, agents, and assigns, and everyone in privity with such user are, hereafter, “You.”
Together, You and Property Lease Manager are sometimes the “parties”) are agreeing to be bound by the
following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- Account Terms
- Cancelation & Termination
- Modifications to the Service
- Copyright & Content Ownership
- General Conditions
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to
complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Property Lease Manager
cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account, and one machine user account
that is used exclusively for performing automated tasks.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Cancelation & Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any
time by emailing Property Lease Manager Team.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancelation. This information
can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- Property Lease Manager, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse
any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Property Lease Manager service, for any reason
at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or
your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
Property Lease Manager reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- In the event that Property Lease Manager takes action to suspend or terminate an account, we will make a
reasonable effort to provide the affected account owner with a copy of their account contents upon request,
unless the account was suspended or terminated due to unlawful conduct.
Modifications to the Service
- Property Lease Manager reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Property Lease Manager shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension
or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright & Content Ownership
- Property Lease Manager does not pre-screen Content, but Property Lease Manager and its designee have the
right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available
via the Service.
- You shall defend Property Lease Manager against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against
Property Lease Manager by a third-party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of
this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third-party or violates
applicable law, and shall indemnify Property Lease Manager for any damages finally awarded against, and for
reasonable attorney's fees incurred by, Property Lease Manager in connection with any such claim, demand, suit
or proceeding; provided, that Property Lease Manager (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand,
suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or
proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement
unconditionally releases Property Lease Manager of all liability); and (c) provides to You all reasonable
assistance, at Your expense.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © CyberLoft, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not
without express written permission from Property Lease Manager.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Property Lease Manager services is only available in English, via email.
- You understand that Property Lease Manager uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary
hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is
associated with the Service, Property Lease Manager, or any other Property Lease Manager service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the
Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Property Lease Manager.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole
discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise
objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Property Lease
Manager customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be
transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and
adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Property
Lease Manager) of other Property Lease Manager customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your
account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Property Lease Manager does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the
service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the
use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or
other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors
in the Service will be corrected. THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS
AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WHATSOEVER, WHETHER STATUTORY, COMMONLAW, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY.
YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS THAT IT MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE.
- You expressly understand and agree that Property Lease Manager shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of
profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Property Lease Manager has been advised of the
possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost
of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services
purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii)
unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any
third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Property Lease Manager to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service
shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement
between you and Property Lease Manager and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements
between you and Property Lease Manager (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of
Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Maltese law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Property Lease Manager, its officers, employees, agents,
successors, and assigns, against all claims and suits by third parties for damages, injuries to persons
(including death), damage to property, loses, and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out
of or from Your use of Company's products and services, including all acts by Customer pursuant to this these
terms of service.
- If any provision herein, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstance, shall be held
invalid by a court or arbitrator, the remainder of the terms herein, or the application of such provision(s) to
persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby. The
remaining terms shall be construed consistently with the terms and stated objectives herein to best give effect
to the parties' intent.
- The parties agree that any dispute between them relating in any way to the terms herein shall be subject to
mandatory and binding arbitration. Such arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator mutually agreeable to
the parties and pursuant to the procedural rules of the Malta Arbitration Center (the "MAC"), though the arbitration need
not necessarily be conducted through the MAC. In the event the parties cannot agree to a single arbitrator,
each party shall select an arbitrator and the two arbitrators shall select a third, and the subject arbitration
shall be conducted by the three arbitrators. All costs for such arbitration shall be shared equally among the
parties (with the exception of attorney's fees, which shall be bourne by the party incurring such costs), and
the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of costs and fees against the non-prevailing party. In the
event this clause is held invalid or unenforceable, the parties agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction
for any lawsuits related to this agreement shall be in the Malta Courts of Justice.
- THE PARTIES HERETO AGREE THAT ANY CLAIMS BY OR AMONG THEM SHALL BE ADJUDICATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND EACH
OF THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY WAIVES THEIR RIGHT, IF ANY, TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR OTHER JOINT
ACTION CONCERNING ANY CLAIMS BY OR AMONG THEM.
- The relationship between the parties is also governed, as applicable, by either a Property Lease Manager
Premium Cloud License, Property Lease Manager Premium Web License or Property Lease Manager Free License (the
“Applicable License”). The terms of the Applicable License are incorporated into these Terms of Service by
reference as if fully restated herein. These Terms of Service and the Applicable License shall be read and
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Property
Lease Manager Team.